Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS | I LOVE YOU


This week's show wasn't actually very good. I've become entirely dependent on sean for fetching things and filling talk time. I feel overcome with the same sloth that defeated me when Spellcheck was first invented. and then again when they started canning chick peas in brine and i didn't have to soak them overnight anymore. i don't even know where i would start if i had to soak my chickpeas again. Sean you get back here you little Rat Face.

Now join me as a I list the series of events traversed in my journey to christmas-spirit restoration:
  • i lost my wallet on the bus. shit.
  • i called the bus depot and they had it, complete with the $1200 paycheck that was in it. yay!
  • my boots don't keep water out. i have been elected mayor of WetSocksville, MA. shit.
  • my roommate kate made turkey and i ate it. then we drank wine and made apple crumble and watched the muppet christmas carol (FEATURING BEAKER & HONEYDEW). yay!
  • the little old man who found my wallet left me a merry xmas note with a phone #. i called and wished him happy holidays. HOW CUTE. yay!
  • i listened to a lounge-y remix of hercules and love affair's blind that made me want to vomit a little onto the white vinyl kidney-shaped couch i'd have to be sitting on for that remix to be played in the first place. shit.
  • i found the MY!GAY!HUSBAND! remix of THE MUPPET SHOW THEME SONG!! merry christmas hypemachine! yay!
and now here we are and i just want to hug everybody. hope you like the show. one of the first tracks is a santogold track called icarus that i'm really really excited about.

Beaker and Honeydew is now on hiatus until the new year. everybody have a safe and wonderful holiday and we'll see you at 5 pm on THE FIRST TOOZDIE OF 2009!!!

LAWWWWWVE YOU
biscuits

DOWNLOAD:
December 16th show

Santogold - Icarus
Muppet Feme Tune - Remixed by MY!GAY!HUSBAND!

ALSO HERE'S SOME NOT-DOWNLOADABLE TUNES YOU SHOULD CHECK BC THEY ARE KOOL
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead (Wallpaper. Dio Remix)
LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great (Wintergloves Cover )


AND LASTLY...PEEP THIS.

3 comments:

Conman said...

hey I know that icarus song. franks a bun for that remix too, dawg.

bsqv said...

you sent me the santogold mixtape. so franks back atcha.

SAHARA HOLIDAY TOURS said...

Greeting and Thank you for your amazing Article

http://sahara-holidaytours.com