Tuesday, November 18, 2008

oh yea the show's on today

*<)(:0D

After a frigid but lively frolick in the windy city i am back at my own bed and desk and the 3 lbs i had lost in the last couple of months have been returned to me. PHEW. Thanks mom. but MORE IMPORTANTLY beaker & honeydew is returning to regular programming a la today circa 5. Thanks to Troy Braveheart The Lion Lemberg for filling in while i was away.

My trip was pretty good. We met half of Flosstradamus, or as i like to call him now that we're FACEBOOK FRIENDS (!!!), Joshtradamus. I got really excited and asked him if he'd gotten all my myspace messages, which is what Nylon magazine says is the hip, cool-as-a-cucumber thing to do when you meet celebrities.


I didn't end up renting Kung Fu Panda with Barry Obama and Oprah afterall. Know why? Because SOMEBODY (and i'm not pointing any fingers at the prezzie-elect bc that's not how i roll) forgot to reserve our copy of it.


oh and THEN, since they want a new dog i totally offered to GIVE HIM my pitbull as a congratulatory gift provided she then get her own sitcom about a dog who moves in to the Whitehouse with the president and his family and gets into all sorts of wacky trouble. I thought it was a really sweet gesture but apparently Michelle and the stupid kids want a NEW puppy or whatever. FINE. Turn your back on the most loving and protective canine you will EVER have the pleasure of encountering. Ever.


Look at that face! oh yea AND THEN he had the balls to be all "uh that's not even a pitbull. that's your fat rabbit." I'm so sending them a re-gifted fruitcake for xmas.

love
beeskwee

ps - i messed up last week's recording again. DEAL WITH IT.
pps - i'm sorry i didn't mean to yell.

-nov 18

DOWNLOAD:
NOV 18 SHOW

No comments: